Date(s) - 05/30/2014
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Amante & Associates
The topic of discussion will be Obamacare. Everyone in America will need to be covered under a healthcare plan. This is the perfect opportunity if you are an individual, family, or business owner to learn and get your questions answered about your healthcare responsibility!
Refreshments will be served. Amante and Associates, Insurance Solutions, Inc.
About Frank Amante:
- 1987 – Graduate of the University of Phoenix in Business Administration
- 1988 – 1992 – Started a career in the insurance industry with American Family Life Assurance Company as a Sales Representative. Later was promoted to District Sales Manager and a Regional Sales Manager. In 1990 was promoted to Territory Sales Trainer for the Western United States, covering the territory from North Dakota to Texas and west to Guam.
- 1992 – 2007 – Moved to California to work with California Insurance Marketing Services a subsidiary of Blue Cross of California, as an Agent Trainer & Educational Manager. As the company grew changed focus to a Territory Representative. In 2001 was promoted to Director of Marketing and was eventually appointed as CEO.
- 2007 – present – Principle at Amante & Associates Insurance Solutions, Inc., providing business consulting for small businesses in employee benefits, Health Insurance, disability & life products. Also certified in 2013 to enroll individuals & businesses in Covered California, the state healthcare exchange.
- Currently lives in Wildomar, California, Married for 33 years to Sandra Faldmo, 4 children, 9 Grandchildren
Amante and Associates, Insurance Solutions, Inc.
Providing solutions in a personal, caring and professional manner they offer Individual/Family Health Insurance; Group Health and Employee Benefits; Individual/Family Life Insurance; Medicare Plans.
Their Mission and Values are based on 1) Customer first, 2) Integrity, 3) Commitment to Excellence, 4) One Company, One Family.