Guaranteed one to one networking with each attendee assures you will make personal connections with all participants.
Attendees can enter the raffle to win a three minute talk of their choice to be presented to the entire group.
Up to four members will be selected to make their presentation, but you won’t know who you are until he event, so come prepared with your elevator speech.
IVBCF Member: $5.00 Non-Member: $15.00.
Coffee, fruit and dessert will be served . Limited Seating; first come-first serve
- 7 tips to remember when attending a speed networking event:
1. Be ready with your 90 second business information. Talk about your primary goal for your business. Let them know who your target market and give them specific type of business you need to be connected.
2. Make sure you have an open calendar for the next 2 weeks to schedule meeting on the spot for follow-up.
3. Inform them of any upcoming meetings/events that you will be attending i…n the next week or so and invite them to join you. Bring Flyers or any type of documentation that they can bring home and remind them of this event.
4. Let them know your preferred communication: Phone, Email, Text or Social Media so they would know how to communicate with you effectively. Then find out theirs too.
5. Invite people that you would like to meet in person and aspire to do business with. Find out who is attending that would be a good connection for them to meet. If none of the attendees fit, then invite those people too. You are basically connecting them and helping yourself at the same time.
6. Use this event to promote your business. Create a flyer with your business information and send it to them by email and let them know you will be there to meet them.
7. Lastly, always smile and shake hands with confidence.
Attendance / TicketsNote: Members must LOG IN to view/access members discount prices.
Bookings are closed for this event.