Steve Matley, President of IVBCF is now taking the reservations for the “Table for Six” . . This event will be held at RJ Sizzlin Steer in Murrieta starting at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on every first wednesday of the month.
Table for Six is a once per month exclusive forum of business owners and decision makers focused on acting as one another’s board of directors. Best practices, business development opportunities, strategic planning, business management challenges, and strategic alliances are discussed among other topics. Anyone interested in growing, improving or establishing a business is welcome, however each Table for Six is limited, as the name suggests, to six participants on a first come, first in basis (meaning the first six to register and pay are in).
Includes 3-Course Sunset Dinner Menu
- Cesare – Traditional Caesar salad served with homemade dressing, crostini bread and shaved parmigiano cheese
- Insalata Mista – Baby mix greens tossed with grilled corn, cherry tomatoes, mango, cilantro and balsamic olive and vinaigrette
Main Course Choices:
- Tagliolini alla Bolognese – Egg tagliolini pasta with homemade traditional Bolognese sauce
- Pollo Parmigiana – Breaded chicken breast, pan-fried, finished with fresh tomato sauce, parmigiano cheese, served with penne pasta
- Gnocchi alla Vodka – Potato dumplings served with grilled chicken and sundried tomatoes in a Vodka creamy sauce
- Salmone al Pesto – Salmon filet, pan-seared, dressed in a traditional homemade pesto sauce, accompanied with spaghetti Primavera (fresh diced tomatoes, garlic, basil and extra virgin olive oil)
- Limoncello Cake
Attendance / TicketsNote: Members must LOG IN to view/access members discount prices.
Bookings are closed for this event.