DEADLINE for scholarship applications is April 1st.
- To provide scholarships to graduating seniors interested in or intending to pursue post-high school course of study at either a college/university or other post-secondary educational institution.
- Up to $1000 Scholarship Award for high school senior
- Up to $1000 Scholarship Award for a high school senior designer
1. Applicant must a high school senior in good academic standing
2. Applicant must be graduating in spring semester
3. Applicant must be eligible and plan to attend classes as a full time student at an accredited vocational school, junior college, four year college or university during the next academic year
4. Scholarship Distribution:
a. An award will be based on financial need, academic performance and community involvement
b. Student Fashion Designer – Interview will be scheduled to review applicants portfolio
Application Process: Applicant must submit the following items:
1. Completed application form (please type or print legibly in black ink) [ Download Application ]
2. One (1) letter of recommendation from choice of high school teachers, administrators, counselors, employers, or individual with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement
3. A recent official high school transcript with cumulative grade point average and a class standing/rank
4. Personal Essay – choose topic of provided prompts (500 words or less)
5. Please place completed application and attachments in a folder, with a cover sheet and recent photo
Deadline for the application is April 1st
NOTE: Applicants will not be discriminated against based on gender, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, disability (mental or physical), medical condition or age. Funds will be disbursed to the Financial Aid Office of the post-secondary school, once the recipient provides proof of enrollment and registration of classes in the fall.
Application submission options: