IVBCF's annual Spring Fashion Show will be held at the Pechanga Casino and Resort in Temecula’s Wine Country on April 25, and this year’s show promises to be the biggest and best yet. The overwhelming response from last year’s show, combined with the announced line-up of fashion designers, boutiques and celebrity guests for this year’s show, has resulted in an increased demand for tickets and participation. To accommodate the larger show with 10 unique fashion companies, nearly 100 models, and up to 1,000 expected attendees, the event will include two separate shows and will be held in the larger Main Grand Ballroom. This event is held each year as the IVBCF’s primary fundraiser. While 20% of the funds raised will go to the IVBCF general fund, 80% of the proceeds of this year’s event will support the IVBCF Student Scholarship Program.
Watch this Video!
Glamorous and elegant clothing lines from famous designers and retail stores will be showcased by amazing models many from all across southern California, including many from our own local area. The Theme of this year’s show "For Your Eyes Only" was an idea from our group of local designers who are now actively working together in helping make this event successful.
Thank you to our Sponsors and Contributors who will be at our event:
This event will also highlight over 30 men, all business leaders, who will appear throughout the show dressed like James Bond. As always, the IVCBF Spring Fashion Show would not be complete without celebrities and entertainment. This year’s list of special celebrity guests include:
- Cristina Coria (Reality Television Star from Survivor Cook Islands)
- Heart Hays (Singer, Songwriter, Performer, Recording Artist – Check out her latest music video “Kissing You”)
- Marina Berberyan (Celebrity Fashion Stylist and Fashion Judge)
- Keith Robinson (Actor from Dream Girls and Dear John)
- Christine Devine (Anchor for Fox News)
- Marina Berberyan ICelebrity Fashion Stylist)
- Miriam Kim (US Female Karaoke Champion and International Runner Up)
- Leon Guico (Singer, Performer and Winner of “Philipinos Got Talent” Competition)
- Kiana Guico (Singer and Musical Performer)
- Anatalia Villaranda (Singer and Musical Performer)
- Brittney Jones from American Idol
- Lotis Jackson (R&B Artist)
- Young Duke (R&B Artist)
- Steven Steel (Singing Artist)
- Heart Hays (MTV Artist)
First show starts at 4 pm presenting the following companies:
- Belo Noir Diamond Couture
- Gloss Boutique
- Worth New York
- Windsor Temecula
- Ann's Classic Affairs Bridal & Tux
Second show starts at 7 pm and features these fashion designers
- Hope's Chest
- Charmaine Joie Couture
- Talk of the Town
- Camille Wood Designs
- Runway for the Awards
Awards will be selected by the fashion judges and presented for "Best Dress of the Night" and for "Most Favorite Male Model of the night" and “Most Favorite female Model of the Night”. So make sure to wear your best dress and you might be selected for this award.
The prestigious IVBCF Spring Fashion Show 2015 VIP Judge Panel includes:
- Ronnie Greathouse - Coast Flight Training
- Jim Lansford - Aston Martin San Diego
- Marina Berberyan - Celebrity Fashion Stylist
- Marcus Hanish - Fashion Designer
- Gillian Larson - Reality Star of Survivor and Founder of The Reality Rally
- Ken Gora - TV Producer / Host of the show "The Romance"
- Robert Brooke Eldridge - Executive Producer of “The Romance”
- Jennifer Lynch - Director/Actress
- Pattie Roberts - Save the Animals, IVBCF Community Organization 2014
- Paul Bandong - Valley News, IVBCF Community Leader 2014
- Steven Riznyk - CEO of San Diego Biz Law and Black Tie CEO Club
- John Paul Ouvrier - TV Producer & Actor
- Philip Nijnens - Owner of Avian Jets
- Steve Manos - Mayor of City of Lake Elsinore
While this event is one of the most highly anticipated community, entertainment and social events of the year, the primary purpose of this event is to raise money for the IVBCF Scholarship Program. This is a new program created by the IVBCF to help our local students achieve their dream of higher education, and was developed by Tammy Wilson of Oak Grove Education Center, who is currently the Chairman of the IVBC Advisory Education Committee, and Valerie Geason who currently holds the honor of IVBCF Educator of the Year.
Get your tickets now. Early bird rates will end on February 28, 2015.
If you would like to be cast as one of our models, fill out the application.